Dec 25, 2011

Handcrafted Wedding Gift

 (well, since Christmas is over....on to other gifting and projects)

One of my good client/friend wanted a couple of special wedding gifts for her friends that were getting married.

This is what I made for her.
 custom made frames
I cut burlap out to fit the size of photo that would go inside the frame.  Then printed the message from the "giver" on double layered cardstock.  Then attached that to the the burlap with silver star brads.
I used double stick tape to attach the burlap to the cardboard backing.
the anniversary dates are in the corner....
sweet

7 comments :

Kelly said...

Another clever project I see! That is so nice. I love seeing how you made it. They will love receiving it.

White Ironstone Cottage said...

LoveLoveLove it beautiful
xxoo
Pam

fiona anderson said...

Gorgeous - as with everything else you do !

Jill @ Blessings of a Lifetime said...

Awww! So lovely! How did you do the date on the bottom of the frame? It looks carved or burned?? You are one talented and creative lady! Thank you for sharing!

Adriane said...

Did you make the frame as well or is that upcycled? Love everything about it!

Elizabeth (Blue Clear Sky) said...

Sweet indeed!

nvogue2000 said...

LOVE this. I am also curious about the date -- looks fantastic.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...