Feb 13, 2012

Personalized Message Centers

If you have a large wall in a kitchen or mudroom.
  This is a great way to add function and beauty...


This is a message board that I custom made for a family with the most beautiful home.
It hangs on a large wall in the kitchen.  You can see the kitchen island in the photo.
The center of the message board features a large chalk board. On the right is a sheet metal piece for magnets and a really sweet photo of the three kids.
The left side features a cork board covered in french script fabric and a lovely candid photo of the happy parents.

A meaningful piece of art that also helps keep this busy household organized.
A large message center and photos make for a perfect functional piece on the one large wall in this darling kitchen.
~~~~~ 

The next message board was a wedding gift to the sweet couple in the photo...



At the outdoor wedding this message board was displayed for guests to post what they thought a successful marriage needs;
ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE AND.....
What a sweet gift for the newlyweds.
~~~~~

This next massage board I made for my "oh, so organized father"...


A gift for Fathers Day...
~~~~~

My last photo is a message board that was made for a family mudroom.


Sheet Metal, Cork under a table cloth fabric and a chalk board that hangs low enough for the little ones to scribble on.  Custom made to fit a wall in the mudroom.
~~~~~
Keeping organized can be pretty.
see my Bill Pay Board HERE

13 comments :

Janis said...

Love all of these! Great idea, and I love the script fabric over the cork!! You are super talented!!!

Svenja said...

hey there :) just found your blog. really nice idea, i love things that are pretty and functional!
i love the first one!

have a nice day, svenja

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Wow! These are some awesome message boards. I Love them all. I could use a few of these around my home. Will you be doing a tutorial on how to make these?

sandraallen260@centurytel.net

Bliss said...

Right now my kitchen memo board is a large picture that I only really wanted the frame, with a school calendar and a lunch menu taped to it. The wall is perfect for a whole big "thing" of ways to "memo" to the family.

That picture has been there for 5 years taunting me.

~Bliss~

❀❀❀Ðαωᾔ❀❀❀ said...

Very cute, I have several chalk boards to keep me organized. Your idea is so beautiful.

All Things Chic 2 said...

So creative...I love it I just wish I had a bigger space...Maybe one day...Oh I do have space my future office down stairs...Blessings Lori

All Things Chic 2 said...

So creative...I love it I just wish I had a bigger space...Maybe one day...Oh I do have space my future office down stairs...Blessings Lori

chateau chic said...

These are terrific message boards. I especially like the first one in their kitchen with pictures of the family.
Mary Alice

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

Fab, of course. Love em all, Holly. Nice job.

Adriane-Pages from Home said...

These are really cute message boards! Now you just added a project to my list-perfect for my office at work!

Jodie Sadowsky said...

We love our message board (the last one on the page) and my sister just happened to write about hers (All You Need is love...) on her blog today. Check it out at www.loveumadly.com

KATHY said...

Great message boards! You have such a talent for making all kinds of beautiful things.

Kathy
Happy Valentine's Day

ImSoVintage said...

these are all great ideas. happy valentine's day.
Laura

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...