Jun 11, 2012

Teacher Gifts, Word Signs & more....




I made these signs for teacher gifts when my kids were in kindergarten.
(this idea may be coming late to some but here on the East Coast - this is our last week of school)
Here are some other little gifts I made with my Cricut.



Both of these were for baby showers.


for a friend




Special orders...









 Some of these were sold at my Etsy shop.
 (now on hold for my upcoming move)

Word signs have been around a while but I still like them.
Wrap twine around the center and attach a little gift card.


8 comments :

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

so cute! i love the happiness!

Sonya@Beyond the Screen Door said...

These are adorable, Holly. I like them all! A Cricut is one of the many items on my "want" list. There are just so many creative tools out there!

Valerie@chateaualamode.typepad.com said...

I love your word signs. I especially like the one with all the numbers. Well, maybe it's not a word sign ;) I agree they would make the perfect gift for all sorts of ocassions.

Herballistic Garden said...

These look very professionally done Holly. Nice work! Good luck with your move! xo wendy

Bliss said...

Your signs are always cute, and I think I am particularly drawn to the black and white ones.

~Bliss~

SweetPepperRose said...

Terrific word signs!
JoAnn

JOY 2 JOURNEY said...

Word signs are the BEST! I love them :)
Hugs,
Bj

Lee Beedle said...

I love, love, love all your signage! I've been thinking of purchasing a cricut. Any recommedations?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...