Candles in the Window.....

Aren't these cute?
In my office / craft room I am getting ready for Christmas.


Wrapping gifts to send off to family and friends.
I keep my magazines under my desk in an old milk crate - for inspiration.
I put some candles in my window that looks out to the backyard.
I used frame wire & hooks under the pallet planter.
Three vintage looking jars in the large window...
(from Kirklands $2.99 each)
and a couple of boxwood balls on each side.
The jars are filled with flour...
and a little tea light candle in each.
A trio of flickering candles -
makes for a festive window-scape for this busy space.
It feels a little more like Christmas here -
even though it has been 70 degrees outside.
To see this room before Christmas Click Here.
Go here to see more about decorating with candles.

Sharing this project with:
DIY Show Off DIY Holiday Highlights

12 comments :

Amy Kinser said...

Holly, your Christmas touches are all wonderful. I love how you seem to do things with such ease.

Blessings to you.

Robin said...

Oh Holly I just love this idea. It looks amazing.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Love the candles in the window--bet that looks so pretty from outside. This time of year I can't get enough candles!

Debbiedoo's said...

Love this idea Holly. The flour was very clever.

Christine Vandormolen said...

Love Love Love it...I actually have some boxwood balls and was thinking about hanging them as well, but still haven't figured out what to hang them from...you just gave me an idea Holly....Thanks for sharing!!!!

Heather Carson said...

LOVE the pallet planter!
and the boxwood balls!

merry - heather
www.ThisLifeIsYours.com

Cynthia said...

Just beautiful!

Cynthia

Katarina said...

Beautiful, Holly! I like the thought of candles in the air. Or them floating in the water. It's rather soothing. :-)

ImSoVintage said...

I love this idea, Holly.

Tammy Killough said...

These are just too precious!!! ~Tammy

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

That is so pretty, great idea to put flour in the jars.

Jill said...

I love this idea, where do I find this type of wire?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...