December 10, 2012

Foyer Christmas Mantel

Our fireplace mantel is taken up by a television.
So I made this table for my foyer that I like to decorate.


The wreath is made of natural boxwood sprigs.
Scented pine cones sit in an aged bucket and silver beads drape the table over mismatched hooks.
Since we moved last summer I haven't wanted to unpack every single thing. So I didn't bring out our traditional Christmas decor because I know we will move again. It is all packed away nice and tight.
So our holiday decor is pretty simple this year.
I purchased the wreath for $20 at a local nursery.
I made the natural tree ornament a few year ago.
I love the set of windows here and the welcoming lamp light.
This set up could last all winter......but it probably won't.
Sharing with these parties:

Nutmeg Place

9 comments :

The Other Me Is Sane said...

love that wreath and the simple and rustic faux mantle. I'm unpacking christmas decorations I haven't seen in 3 years, and it is such fun to see things I had forgotten due to two quick moves within 2 years to get where we wanted to be. Can't wait to see the new home you make in the future.

Robin said...

Beautiful! I love the pinecones and the wreath!

chateau chic said...

Holly, it's so much fun to visit and see all your latest creations! Your holiday decor this year is perfect. I'm LOVING the windows!!
Mary Alice

ImSoVintage said...

It's beautiful, Holly. I love the simplicity of the wreath against the windows.

Hugs,
Laura

Cynthia said...

Just beautiful, I love the use of the Boxwood against that lovely window.

Cynthia

Sandra@Beneath this Roof, Within these Walls said...

I love your simple, rustic, natural decor. Very pretty.

Marie @ Lemondrop Vintage said...

Lovely, love the window addition.


Marie @
Lemondrop ViNtAge

I am having a fabulous holiday giveaway right here.

Valerie said...

Just so pretty.

Valerie
Cottage Making Mommy
www.lovingmyheartandhome.blogspot.com

Sofia said...

love that mantel, beautiful ribbon to match it too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...