Nov 10, 2013

Coming Soon...Holiday Baking Party

        This is my first link up party....and what better subject to party about...FOOD!
                                                           
HOLIDAY BAKING PARTY
  November 20th

Link up the recipes for your favorite cookies, cakes, pies and breads and share with us.  November 20th, so mark your calendars.  Link up to any of your hostesses blogs and your link will appear on all of them. 

 Your hostesses:
                       Atta Girl Says    Down To Earth Style   A Stroll Thru Life                                                                                                       
Let's Party!

12 comments :

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

Oh I am getting so excited, this is going to be such fun. Hugs, Marty

Susan Homeroad said...

Yummm can't wait!

Becky M said...

Oh this is such an awesome idea! So original! I'll definitely be participating! I can't wait to see all the new recipes!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

chateau chic said...

This sounds like a great way to find some new recipes for the holiday!
Mary Alice

NanaDiana said...

I can't wait for your gals to get started!!!! xo Diana

Junkchiccottage said...

Yumm Holly this will be fun to see what everyone comes up with.
Kris

madisonlanz said...

Hey there! Just stopping by to let you know that I nominated you for the Sunshine Award because I love reading your posts :) Check it out: http://homegrownhostess.com/2013/11/10/sunshine-award/

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Looking forward to it!

lynn said...

awesome idea, holly--can't wait to see everyone's goodies:)

Angela Ryder said...

This is going to be awesome! Can't wait to get some new and wonderful recipes!~~angela

debi rosin said...

can someone tell me how to do the *link up* I was told along time ago, but never did and now I forgot how to do. . . thanks Im looking forward to doing this. . .

Bliss said...

Get outta town, really your first link party? I wanna party with you, so I'll be ready!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...