Feb 1, 2014

Must Love Junk - Spotlight

Good Morning!
Today I feel a little "shifty" in my seat because I am on Saturday Spotlight at
I enjoy reading about the person behind the blog every Saturday,
but I am super shy when it is me.

There's a bonus for stopping by though, you can scroll right past my ramblings and take a look at gorgeous decor like this...
and
That is Susan's decorating at Must Love Junk.
She has a fresh, junky farmhouse style that is chic, laid back and pretty all together. And I always love a talented person that is also super sweet, like Susan.

Then you can jump over to see Kris at Junk Chic Cottage to read her spotlight today or just scroll on down to her super pretty dining room post.
Yes, that is a door on her ceiling. Kris is not afraid to be different and I love that!
Kris had sent me an email requesting to be part of the Saturday Spotlight in December...guess what I did? I completely ignored her. Sweet hu?! BUT BY ACCIDENT!!!  No excuses, just didn't even see the email or something. So this gives me a chance to quickly say, if you have emailed me and not received a response back, please don't take it personal. I am not a blogger snob...just uhm...I can miss stuff. That's one thing I didn't share in the spotlight today because I am not very proud of that.

One more thing... If you haven't entered the Triple Heart Giveaway -
A 24 inch x 12 inch rustic wood panel with three funky hearts.
You have until 5 pm Eastern time to leave a comment for my sweet sponsor
On the Avenue HERE. Leave Mandy a comment and like her page on Facebook.
Then let me know you did in my comment section below or on my Facebook page HERE.
This is a sweet store out West that makes very creative home decor and gifts. If you like to decorate for different seasons and holidays, you will enjoy viewing what Mandy makes HERE.

Do you feel like I am bossing you around by telling you where to go next? Maybe being in the spotlight makes my head all big. No, no but I do feel guilty for not sharing a project of my own with you this week. We got 2 inches of snow for the second week in a row - you know what that means don't ya? Well, the kids were home like 7 days for it. Crazy! At least they didn't have to sleep at school or in Home Depot. Those poor people in Atlanta.
HAPPY WEEKEND!
Thanks for stopping by today.

10 comments :

Leslie Harris said...

fresh snow and two high energy boys sounds like a great excuse for no projects lately! I'm off to see your feature right now. She couldn't have picked a more talented blogger for her spotlight.

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Way to go! I'm off to check it out!

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Just read your Spotlight post, Holly, and it was wonderful! It was great to find out more about you!

must love junk said...

Holly, it's such a pleasure having you for my spotlight! Thanks for sharing :)
Susan

laura Madalene said...

everything looks fabulous! I wrote a post last night about the same thing, to post next week. I hope that you do not mind but I used some of your old images and added a link to your landscape design firm Sentimental gardens.Italian Home Decor

Art and Sand said...

We were skiing at Alta last weekend and I will agree that Utah has the best snow. We love to ski at Brian Head also.

I loved reading the post about you and your family. You did a great job of telling readers more about you.

Art and Sand said...

We were skiing at Alta last weekend and I will agree that Utah has the best snow. We love to ski at Brian Head also.

I loved reading the post about you and your family. You did a great job of telling readers more about you.

Cozy Little House said...

Headed over...
Brenda

Cyndi Cesare said...

I enjoyed your Spotlight. I'm glad that I've been introduced to your blog. I also love NPR and Alison Krauss. I also love that you mentioned counting your "I's". I have 7 "I's" in this tiny comment. I need to work on that.

Gypsy Heart said...

Loved the feature and wanted to stop here also and leave a comment. It was great learning more about you! I adore your decorating style and wish you lived closer. :)

xo
Pat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...