Oct 15, 2014

Barn Sale Sign

I haven't made a word sign in a while but I made this one the other day with a generic stencil, freehand and by tracing numbers printed from my Cricut.

I hung it in my office with a wall collage of frames.
related posts: black accent wall, rustic frame collage, and living room.)
BARN is painted in a grey color with a stencil. SALE is freehand drawn with a sharpie paint marker and 3.2 mi. is traced around vinyl numbers printed from my Cricut with the Don Juan font cartridge.
This fall I brought our picnic table in from outside to use as my desk (like HERE).
This is one of my favorite rooms.
Hope you are having a great week....(mine is rainy)

7 comments :

Kelly said...

I love that sign! It looks like you found it at some antique store somewhere. It looks great against the black wall too.

Elizabeth BlueClearSky said...

Love it! That dark wall and collection looks fantastic. Hope you are well.

Gee Singh Newbanks said...

Looks great Holly. Luv the display!
Had rain yesterday, but today dawned beautifully. LOW hum7dity and low 80's. For North Central Florida, that is wonderful!
Hope your rain lets up soon.

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

Super cute sign!!

Robin Johnson said...

Your sign is fantastic! Love how it looks with the rest of your gallery wall.

Sandi @ The Primitive Skate said...

Love, Love, Love this sign!
You did an awesome job!
Thanks or sharing!

Sandi

Lawanna Brown said...

Love your work and creativity. Will be there soon to see it in person. I love the look of old barns and all the stuff inside. The sign is cute and opens up ones imagination. love ya lots mom

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...