Dec 4, 2014

Special Delivery!

I love pulling up to the house and seeing a package waiting for me on the porch.  This time of year is especially fun because most of the boxes hold a sweet Christmas surprise,  That is what gave me the inspiration to make these decorative, rustic gift boxes.
There are so many ways to make them unique. I have posted some others that you can view in this post and this post.

Here is a close up of each one.


 
A star shape was cut out with a Skil saw and chicken wire is stapled to the inside. 
This is one of my favorites. A small two toned rectangle shape. The mini lights are inside (unopened because they are going to a new home - it's already sold).
The green color is by Behr - River Bank. I love it!
With a red burlap accent bow and an ornament - they resemble presents that have been wrapped with love. 
I made several of these for the shop where I rent space to sale my creations. You can see the Facebook page HERE.
Hopefully your holiday shopping is going better than mine is.... It's time for me to do some real gift wrapping.
Thanks for reading, I hope you enjoyed this post!
Sharing with The Charm of Home

6 comments :

Shabby chic Sandy said...

I love these! I was thinking I need to make something like this that the delivery men could leave packages in...it would be harder for thieves to steal(they wouldn't see it) and also it would be protective of the blowing rain. I hate to think about negative things during the holidays but there has been package thief in our neighborhood :( Anyway--love these and hope you are enjoying the season! :)

Kelly said...

Those are so cute. I bet they look great lit up at night. I love homemade decorations like that because no one else will have the same thing on their porch! They are also well made and will last a long time.

Ana said...

What a cute idea Holly....Your Christmas gift boxes are so cute and creative. Love, love, loved them. Happy weekend.

Hugs and Kisses,
❤️Ana

Pendra said...

Holly you always deliver! These are super cute and I bet gorgeous at night. Wish I could come visit your porch, it looks so inviting! Have a great weekend!

Lawanna Brown said...

Holly, what a beautiful porch. The bright red burlap is so darling and festive. I really like the contrast paint job on the packages. I may have to breakdown and make some for my porch next year. Or, better yet maybe we could have a craft day when you come next summer. You are an inspiration to me. Have a great week. love ya, mom

Andie Stephen said...

It is very impressive and wonderful post that shares amazing data.


home accents

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...