Jan 16, 2013

Loving Greenery

I love having green plants around my home. I can't keep all kinds alive but I try.
Even if it is moss from the craft store...
I glued moss to these metal stars and hung them from iron wall vases filled with cypress clippings and fake greens.
Another star with moss and a living plant in a garden urn.
Hanging fresh herbs to dry brings some fresh green color to the kitchen.
Fresh tulips on the mantel - perfect for Spring.

This fern sits in a 5 gallon bucket wrapped in burlap.
I don't usually use photos from Pinterest in my blog posts because I think that is sort of a blogger "cheat" but maybe you get bored of seeing all my stuff over and over. So today I had to share some gorgeous pictures -with links- from my 
Pin Board - Greenery. You can click here to follow me.
ATELIER DE CAMPAGNE
ATELIER DE CAMPAGNE
wicker baskets hold topiaries
tree and paper whites
Olive Tree
fresh clippings against lots of white....pretty in the bedroom
and finally....
Love the mix of containers and the old flour barrel.
I would love my entry table to look like this.
I display greens where ever I can...
even if it isn't always "real".
BTW - It is a compliment to have my own photos featured on other blogs - a link back is courteous and I always appreciate that - so Thank You!
I'm so glad you stopped by!
post signature


13 comments :

chateau chic said...

I'm really liking mixing greenery into vignettes this winter. Great inspiration, your own as well as pinterest.
Mary Alice

Blondie's Journal said...

I think plants and flowers make a room very fresh and vibrant, although I haven't always been great at keeping them alive! Thanks for sharing your own pictures and those which you like...it's always inspiring to see what others are up to. I really love the moss covered star...it gives me a lot of ideas! :)

XO,
Jane

Collin Olewine said...

This is greenery unrelated. I love how you added extra molding to your front door. How did you do it?????

Kelly said...

I agree that greenery in a home is a good thing! I can't imagine not having any of it. I think topiaries are my favorite. You shared some great ideas.

Angela @ Number Fifty-Three said...

Love all the inspiration pictures and how you used the craft store moss--that is something I have been meaning to try.

Angela

Robin said...

you have used your grennery in such unique ways. I love it and am thinking I need to add a little green to my house.

Terry and Danella said...

Hi Holly! I, as always, LoVe your ideas! Becuz of you... I am finally gonna go to neutrals... with just pops of my favorite RED. ...and the GREENS... just sets it over the edge! love it! Thanks for sharing... now your name is a 'regular'...and I think my hubs thinks you r my friend! danella

Mary Ann said...

Love the greenery, it makes such a difference in our daily lives. The links you put on here are fantastic! Love to find new blogs to read.

Rachel said...

Love your style and never tire of seeing your beautiful home and ideas. I follow the swenglish home and love her style too. Thanks for sharing.

Cynthia said...

Love all the inspiration. Indoor plants don't do well for me for some reason. Love the topiaries.

Cynthia

Trine said...

I love this post. It inspires me to put Greenery back in my decor. I miss that. I used to have that much more, but have not had that in the past few years because of our animals, but I was looking at cat friendsly greenery today and found some great plants. Can't wait to go shopping for that.

Carol said...

I prefer real greenery, but our home has limited spots where there is ample light for the real thing. The nice thing is that there are so many great looking fauxs out there today that I can live with.

It's Just Me said...

Holly, you're one of my favorite people in BlogLand : )
~ Deanna

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...