Oct 6, 2013

Cottage Fall Breakfast Nook

My family and I spent the weekend at the cutest beach cottage.
I loved so much of the decor here, which I am going to share with you, but I'll start with the breakfast nook.


The whole place was full of antiques and old relics.
The red screen door leads to the laundry room and mudroom space. On the old shutter hangs a bell for the dogs to ring when they need to go out. Old pillars and a tall bird house sit in the corners and make this space feel so cozy.
I wanted to share this fall centerpiece full of gourds, corn, pumpkins, artichokes and raffia. A whole mix of seasonal decor all in this old wood - maybe a feed box or dough bowl? I don't know what to call it but I love it.
I have a project to share from this place and a few other pictures that I couldn't resist snapping.
Close to the beach and darling...a way fun place to spend a weekend with my boys....and Mazi.
xo

Sharing with: Cozy Little House, Coastal Charm

17 comments :

marty (A Stroll Thru Life) said...

How fun and so cute. I love it. That centerpiece is fantastic. Hugs, Marty

Phyllis @Around the House said...

I love that dough bowl full with those wonderful gourds and pumpkins and leaves, it looks so cool...I think you can use them for any holiday and you could put anything in it...Phyllis

Becky M said...

Such a cute little place!

agirlandhersparkles.blogspot.com

Lady Dorothy said...

What a very cute room! (It's a dough bowl - to keep bread dough warm. Use Google Images and you'll find all kinds of fabulous decor using them!)

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

Love it. Just did a dough bowl centerpiece which I am going to share later this week :)

Cynthia said...

What a gorgeous centerpiece. So much charm. Adorable picture of Mazi!!!

Cynthia

chateau chic said...

I think I'd be in heaven in that cute and charming cottage!!
Mary Alice

cynthia lee designs said...

Love the dough bowl with all the Fall goodies in it. Mazi is just too cute!!
~Cindy

Laurie said...

I am in love with that centerpiece. How homey, I don't think I'd ever want to leave!

Lauren said...

You had me at beach cottage! This looks like such a fun place to stay, I love the centerpiece! Beautiful photos and your pup is so cute!

Lauren,
http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

Waliy Allah Shafiq Ganem said...

Nice cottage. love all your decor ideas.

Home on Hidden Oaks said...

Love it! What a cozy and inviting space!

lynn said...

oh, it's darling, holly! and look at mazi--she looks right at home:)

Christine Vandormolen said...

very cute!!! and you got to bring little Mazi too...what a treat. Don't think they would let me bring our Brucie now??? LOL

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

What a sweet place! Love the décor. A project inspired from the beach house? Can't wait! Hugs, Leena

Robin Johnson said...

Beautifully decorated. I love that centerpiece.

Petra said...

Looks like a great place to stay - and so sweet you could take Mazi - my kind of holiday!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...