Nov 18, 2014

Embellish Furniture with Eclectic Hardware and Shop Pics

Last week I shared this faux metal dresser redo (HERE).



The faux-metal drawer trio was fine and unique but by adding some eclectic old hardware....the bling factor is taken up a notch. (photo above was taken with a different camera)
I added some wood trim and simple feet made from 2x4's to the bottom.
Lining the drawers with decorative contact paper gave it some pizzazz!. 
From a free junk piece of garbage to an eclectic statement piece with a little sweat and some eclectic hardware.

A few more pics of my shop space....
If you would like to visit my little space at The Lazy Daisey or see more from this store you can "like" the Facebook page HERE for updates.
No, we don't offer shipping at this time but our locals are giving us loads of support...thank you! 

....and Thanks for stopping by!!!

7 comments :

Tracy Huffman said...

Hi Holly!

I LOVE your shop!! I wish you would offer your items online. I found a ton of stuff I'd buy right now :)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Christine Vandormolen said...

you do know you torture me with pictures of your shop space don't ya???? LOVE that dumpster dive table, oh no wait....trash on street pick up table...lol

Lawanna Brown said...

Holly, love your shop. Like what you have done with the twig wreath. I need to update mine. I sometimes forget what I have stashed away until I see your blog. Looking forward to being at your house for Thanksgiving and seeing your shop in person. love ya mom

Lawanna Brown said...

Holly, does your patrons know that you got your talents from your DAD??
Love, Dad

chateau chic said...

Your space looks awesome, Holly!! Love the drawer stand with that great hardware.
Mary Alice

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Holly,
That curb side find is looking so awesome. You reloved it into a wonderful piece. I know that unique piece will sell quickly. Love seeing your space and all your beautiful creations.
Kris

lynn said...

your space looks great, holly! love your signs!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...