Nov 29, 2014

Life is Beautifull Fence Sign & a Birthday

I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
Mine was great. My parents were here to share the holiday with us. I am still full from eating so much delicious food. It's nice to indulge sometimes.

Here are a few pictures of recent items that I put in my little shop space.
Scrap bead board...
Light fixture embellished with naked shades and vine wreaths.
Wooden rustic rooster.
The old sign from above our basement door. (yes, I am parting with it)
Speaking of Babies...Today I am celebrating my kids' birthday.
My twin boys - who aren't really babies anymore. I love these two sweeties!
May all your wishes come true!

Next up - some Christmas 2014 decorating!

Happy weekend!
xo,

7 comments :

Kelly said...

Happy Birthday to your boys! That chandelier is cute with the wire shades. Hope your booth is doing well this time of year.

Michele Alger said...

I love your sign and all the wonderful items for your shop. Wow, what it would be like to visit a shop of yours, I don't think I would want to leave!!! ;)

lynn said...

love the cute chandy, holly! happy bday to the handsome guys:)

Junkchiccottage said...

I love seeing your shop and all the great treasures for sale Holly. I love the Kindness Matters sign. My favorite!
Your twin boys are adorable. Happy Birthday to them.
Kris

must love junk said...

Love the fence sign and the other goodies in your shop space!
Happy Birthday to your boys! :)
Susan

HWIT BLOGG said...

Love the sign Kindness Matters...such a beautiful post and I just love your pictures!
Have a happy week, take care!
Warmly, Titti

Lawanna Brown said...

Holly, so fun to sing Happy Birthday to Ben and Luke in person rather than over the phone. Thanks for a wonderful Thanksgiving. Seeing your booth was also a special treat. You are so gifted and talented in many ways. Your gifts show in the words you select for your signs. You have a way of making others feel important. I couldn't have asked for a better daughter. love ya, mom

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...