Dec 28, 2014

Make a Branch Star

One afternoon this winter I brought home some small branches from my walk with Mazi...

This is my two year old Morkie (Maltese/Yorkshire Terrier) her name is Mazi (pronounced like Daisy with an "M").
This is a picture of the rustic star hanging in my office area "Where I Create".
I laid out small sticks in the shape of a star and tied the meeting points with a few layers of twine.
This is the room where I craft, wrap presents and paint.
Like this little stool...
It opens so I put decorative contact paper inside. Isn't it cute? A friend gave it to me to re-purpose.

I love to make a little home accent from natural elements....it makes our home feel rustic, casual and lived in.
Happy New Year to you and your family!

4 comments :

HWIT BLOGG said...

I love that rustic star! Lovely!
Beautiful pictures too...
Best wishes for a cozy evening, take care!
Warmly,
Titti

Kelly said...

I love your star! That's such a cute idea to make it with twigs and twine. I like your cute step stool too. Wish I had a room dedicated to wrapping and painting etc.

Shirley@Housepitality Designs said...

Beautiful star!!...and the stool is very cute!!!

angie said...

their pictures are beautiful !!! love greetings and happy 2015 !!! angie

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...