Dec 30, 2014

Old Tray ~ New Chalkboard

Once in a while I like to stop by our Goodwill store. It's always so busy in there. Yesterday I found this old tray.

I drilled two holes into the top to thread rope through. Sprayed it with chalkboard spray paint. 
Once the paint was dry I attached the rope from the backside so that the knots would show in front.
Up on the mantel it looks awesome. 
We are getting ready for our annual New Years Party. We invite friends & neighbors over for music, food, dancing & drinks. Somehow it ends up being a blast each time! 

If you want to spruce up your own party visit Shelstring Blog where Michele has gathered lots of fun craft projects,game ideas and yummy recipes.

Have a safe and super Happy New Year!

11 comments :

Coastal Cottage Dreams said...

Love it! Happy New Year!

Christine Vandormolen said...

I love all your schtuff......lol

ℳartina @ Northern Nesting said...

I LOVE IT Holly! Happy New Year!!

Kelly said...

Love that cute tray converted into

Kelly said...

Oops! I hit send too soon. I meant to say I like the tray converted into a chalkboard. I hope your party has a great turn out and you have a wonderful time.

Junkchiccottage said...

Super Cute Holly. Love this. Happy New Year.
Kris

Lawanna Brown said...

Holly, looks like another fun project. Great place to write a thought for the day. A word or two that just might make some ones day. love ya, mom

Belladonna said...

Wonderful idea! Happy New Year!

Debbiedoos said...

Happy New Year Miss Holly! I adore your chalkboard tray. My kind of project here.

Emily, Our house now a home said...

This is so cute! I adore it, so simple but effective and fun. I hope you had a wonderful start to the new year!

Emily- Our house now a home

Katie Mansfield said...

Happy New Year! What a cute sign.

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...