Feb 6, 2015

Cement Diamond Painted Floors and Shop Pics

Last month I painted the isle way floors at The Lazy Daisy where I rent retail space.

The concrete floors are so beautiful in this whole store but the isle looks so amazing after giving it a little pattern. I used Behr products from Home Depot made specifically for cement floors. All water based for easy clean up and fast drying. (Posts Labeled Floors click HERE).
I relocated my space to the very front of the store. Let me show you some updated pictures. This one above is the front corner near the window.
I sell flea market finds, upcycled & handcrafted furniture along with natural or handmade wreaths and freshly dried lavender.
My taste goes towards neutral colors but with spring just around the corner I tried to bring in a few sprinkles of color.
The wall backdrop for this section is planked in painted and distressed panels of plywood (you can view another post on how HERE).
The other wall is where the extra large window sits. Wood is much more forgiving with nail holes than sheetrock when merchandise is rotated around so often.
The center has a fireplace mantel and a brass chandelier----yes brass. ;)
I enjoy decorating and hunting for unique home accents. It's hard to give things up to the store sometimes.
That is all I have been up to lately....it's an obsession! (but a good one)
Thanks for stopping by and have a fun weekend!

12 comments :

Margs Primitive Quilts said...

I just LoVe the floors you finished! Gorgeous! And the points even match. Love your prim shop too! Lots of eye candy there. I'll be back for another " visit" on your blog.
Hugs Marg.

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

What a great space you have, Holly! I love the painted floors. You did a great job!

Linda@Coastal Charm said...

LOVE the floors Holly...so wish I could paint the floors in my shop space. Your space looks GREAT and congrats on getting a front space.

Blessings,
Linda

Shabby chic Sandy said...

The floors look amazing! Your space looks great too--so fun. I have always wanted to have a booth :)

Cheryl Thornton said...

What a great space Holly! I love the painted floors and that brass chandelier!

Cheryl @ The Creative Me and My McG

Cecilia Bramhall said...

The floors look great! I could spend hours in your booth just soaking it all in. It's a beautiful space, Holly!

Deb Hrabik said...

Your whole shop space is fabulous! So much inspiration for decorating a home there. Great look as always,
Deb

Joannasamples said...

I want that deer head... Do you ship? 😉 It all looks great.

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

How fun to see your space, Holly. Love the floors. xo Laura

Connie said...

I really enjoyed this tour through the store and your painted floor adds some whimsy and looks so fresh and pretty :) Great job:)

Leslie Harris said...

I love your floor Holly!! You did a great job in fact your entire space looks fabulous.. I love your taste and i wish i lived closer I'd be such a loyal customer. :)

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

How fun to see your space! Those floors look gorgeous and what an undertaking!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...