Feb 11, 2015

Grain Grinder Candle Sconce

While "pickin" at the Goodwill the other day I found this grain grinder.

My kids made peanut butter and cashew butter with it that same day. It was fun (and messy).
I actually love the metal and it attaches just right to my new/old desk top.
This candle happens to fit inside it perfectly.
The table is a drop leaf. It works well as a desk. It reminds me of my grandma's old dining table.
As I create this post I am reading my reminder of my niece's birthday on the chalkboard. I better jump on Amazon and send her a gift.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a fun day!


Linking with: Lynn @ The Vintage Nest / Share Your Style #1

9 comments :

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

I love that you made it into a candle holder. I run across those occasionally and next time I am going to pick one up. xo Laura

Christine Vandormolen said...

how cute is that...what a find and more important -- What An IDEA!!!!! Is this table in your living room Holly? I don't recognize the background, looks like pallets or a giant door on the wall????
AND NO I AM NOT A ROBOT...LOL

Rita C. said...

Holly, that is super cute!

Mary Smither said...

Lovely idea! You're style is awesome!

Kelly said...

that is a great way to use that piece! I never would've thought to use it that way. I love it.

Shabby chic Sandy said...

That is just adorable--how clever!

Leena Milligan Lanteigne said...

How cute is that? I love how you can make peanut butter out of and use it as a candle holder! LOL functional! I have an old meat grinder that is similar. My mom used hers all the time. Love memories like that! Hugs , Leena

Sherry @ No Minimalist Here said...

What a cute and clever idea! I love that you gave the vintage piece a new purpose.
Hugs,
Sherry

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Love this idea Holly! How cute and creative you are. It really looks just perfect with your pretty vignette!
XO Barbara

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...