Feb 8, 2015

{Love Changes Everything} Fence Sign

With Valentine's Day coming soon the word LOVE is all around.


Earlier this week I painted this picket fence a grey color. I was just waiting for an idea to come to me for what else I could do with it.
I had a song in my head today with these words in it so I printed them out on sticky vinyl with my Cricut. Love - Storybook font, Changes - Calligraphy font and Everything - Tear Drop font.
After spray painting it in a light coat of white I removed the vinyl letters.
I added this old screen door handle to one side to make it look more like a gate or door.
The edges where the wood shows through have a little bit of dark stain lightly brushed on them to give it an old look.
The top corner has a little fancy graphic from the Storybook font, also printed on vinyl and removed after the white spray paint.
That's all the Valentine's Day decor for me this year. 
Thanks for stopping over and have a great week!


6 comments :

ImSoVintage Laura Walker said...

It's perfect. xo LAura

Kelly said...

you come up with the most creative projects. I love this! I love the handle you added to it too.

Connie said...

Your sign is so pretty and I love how you put your pickets on their sides and added the handle.
Very Nice :)

Cynthia said...

Great sign Holly, really cool.

Cindy

lynn said...

such a cute sign, holly! happy v-day!

Katie Mansfield said...

I got a Cricut for Christmas. I really need to figure out how to use it.

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...