Oct 18, 2015

Designer Style {love} - Michelle Niday

I have a French Country magazine from fall/winter 2012. I keep holding on to it for this article Free Spirit written and photographed about Michelle Niday's loft in LA.  I look over it again & again for inspiration for decorating my own home.


 Michelle Niday is a designer in the Los Angeles area, according to the article. Michelle and her partner Corey Young designed their 2000 sq. ft loft house together.

I am in love with it!

The colors that are used throughout are pretty neutral and yet rich too.

Black, white and natural elements.{my fav}!

Don't you think that little funky chair next to the fireplace adds so much character?
 
MichelleNiday Interiors, published Fall/Winter 2012 Country French magazine:
I had to share pictures of this amazing home because I admire how unique the pieces are that fill the space and for the flow of dark and light accents with interesting lines and textures.

All of these photos in this post come from THIS Pinterest Board. If you love this living space click on the link for more eye candy!

Michelle Niday has a website: restylesource.com where she shares more of her amazing talent.

Happy Sunday!!!


3 comments :

Kelly said...

I have that same magazine in my old stash too! I really like that house too. I was drawn to the neutral colors. I can see why you like it too.

Leslie Harris said...

Holly I love this home! I agree with you about the unique pieces and the warm, quirky vibe. Love this understated color scheme. Hope you're enjoying your October....I bet the boys are getting ready for Halloween :)

Lisa @ Fern Creek Cottage said...

I have saved that same issue for the same reason! I just love her style!!

You May Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...